THINGS THAT MAKE MED SCHOOL HARD RIGHT NOW
BOO SAD PRIVILEGED MED STUDENT (this was cathartic)
- •My entire social scene in this city is made of Med students.We have the exact same daily routine. We share all of the same experiences. This is getting suffocating.
- •I'm like 3 years older than all of my classmatesYou guys are great but I just can't get that excited about drinking right now.
- •I do not fit in with the culture here.Easy to make small talk but anything deeper seems way harder than it should be or has ever felt before.
- •I think I haaaaaaate researchGoodbye competitive surgical specialties? Okayyy ...I'll do it 🙃
- •Romantically I feel very alone.I mean I'm GeTtIn it. But I want a partner. And I don't see anyone here that can be that.
- •Every day I think about how I didn't get into my dream medical school and I'm so afraid that whatever prevented me from getting in there will get in the way of what I want to do in the futureDo I not know how to study? Am I just... Dumb? Too much time on The List App?
- •THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP