TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
I have learned to embrace happiness in most every situation.
- •Tight hugs from my children.I will never get over the way this makes me feel.
- •My mother's laugh.She sticks her tongue out when she laughs.
- •The smell of my grandmother's perfume.Estée Lauder Youth-Dew is her signature scent.
- •Surprise notes from loved ones.Post-it notes left by Paige.
- •Watching my children read.I love books, and seeing my children love them too makes my heart swell with pride.
- •Coffee and cheesecake.In that order.
- •Quiet time alone.I am an introvert, after all.
- •Lists....and marking things completed on said list.