Things I have learned in the hardest week of my life
Yesterday I lost my lovely stepdad. I didn't know anything could hurt so much. This last month has taught me some things I probably should have known.
- •Intensive care nurses are magical unicorns and should be given everything they ever ask for ever.
- •Take photos of people you love and be in them with them
- •Always be kind, even when it's so very hard
- •Tell people what you want them to know. Don't wait until it's too late
- •Don't sit on a grudge
- •Be the kind of person who's doctors and nurses cry when you're gone