Decade Fashions of America in the 1900s, Ranked
Inspired by @xtineengels .... But this is in the CORRECT order. ❤️❤️❤️
- •The 1960sBy far the best era.
- •The 1950sThe second best era. Look at the way they have feminine and yet comfortable looking clothing. I love it.
- •The 1940sI love the 40s. "Never leave the house without a hat."
- •The 1910sThe era where they just wanted woman to look tall and lean... Not sure how I feel about this...
- •The 1930sI feel like the 30s is when everyone walked around dressed like they were headed to a funeral. Granted the 30s was the worst time during the Great Depression.... 🤔
- •The 1990sEw. But had to show Friends. The epitome of the 90s fashion.
- •The 1920sOkay I HATE the 20s. What no one is allowed to have a waist and the lengths make everyone look short and stumpy. Way to go 20s.
- •The 1970sNot huge on the bright colors of the 70s.
- •The 1980sWhy did this era even happen? No shape to the clothes, shoulder pads, pastels, too much denim, sandblasted denim, mom jeans, frizzy hair, horrible makeup... Hate it all.