SCREENSHOTS I HAVE ON MY PHONE, EXPLAINED
Inspired by @KateandDogs I realized that most of my screenshots are of conversations or recipes.
- •Someone in my life... He later explained he new pretty early on but didn't want to have to bother stripping down and redressing.
- •Me texting a list to my fiancé when he was running to the grocery store... But I would like to note that this was before the engagement. So we can check "diamond ring" off my list.
- •Me proving to my family in our group text (hey the five of us we live in four different states so we keep up an ongoing conversation in a group text) the definition of Voldemort. I believe someone thought it meant "fleeing from death".
- •I was in Chicago with my brother. It was super duper cold. They had just had this big snow storm. And my fiancé was at home in Kansas.
- •For some reason this tumblr post. ALWAYS cracks me up.