Work Place Bullying... The Continuation
I had a post on workplace bullying months ago. Here's the link: Work Place Bullying. What People Don't Talk About. I hope here and now it all comes to an end.
- •So the atmosphere in the education department at the museum never changed. The head of the department continued to rule in tyranny.
- •My fiancé wanted the Museum Board of Directors to become aware of the situation.
- •He asked a customer if he would be willing to contact the Board to discuss his experiences he's had with the head of education.
- •Well that backfired as the customer immediately turned around and told the museum. I'm not sure who he contacted...
- •But Chris was immediately terminated. Followed by my immediate resignation.
- •I can't stand to work for a place that has been informed repeatedly that they have an abusive manager and not only do nothing about it but actually blamed the staff that works for her.
- •I was told she was the future of the museum.
- •If that future is failure. Have at it.
- •But I refuse to work for an administration that allows a tyrant to run the show in their best department.
- •And let's go one of their best and most brilliant employees who has gone above and beyond to make the education there worth something.
- •I hate this.