MY TOP TEN PRINCE SONGS
As a 32 year fan, and one who owns 26 Albums of Prince music, he was my religion. In no particular order.
- •Let's Go CrazyThis song has gotten me through more than one tough time.
- •Forever In My LifeA truly romantic ballad
- •SlaveWhen I'm feeling crushed by the wheel of life.
- •Head/Lady Cab DriverYou have to be really in the mood for these two, but they are tied
- •Erotic CityOn all my playlists no matter the mood. My kid heard this song in the womb.
- •KissBecause the video was epic
- •I Wanna Be Your LoverAmong other things, this song opened an Ice Cube movie where he falls in love with Nia Long. But this song is one of my all time faves
- •The Most Beautiful Girl in the WorldIt's so lovely
- •New Power Generation (Pt II)Inspirational
- •Alphabet St.Because he was going to crown the first girl he meets...