Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •MoonlightingI just want this to be every show on television! The capers! The sexual tension! The classic snark! I need it!
- •MoonlightingSeriously, why can I not see this show??
- •Dukes of Hazzard
- •R.E.M. Automatic for the People
- •Violent Femmes, Add it Up
All of these were so unexpectedly lovely.
- •Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.Seemed too basic.
- •Play it as it Lays, by Joan Didion.Because, I don't know, California?
- •Scoop, by Evelyn Waugh.Because Evelyn Waugh seemed like a douche.
I'm a librarian at a small college.
- •I can rent these books?Also, like, shouldn't "rent" be phased out as a word by now for millenials as it pertains to products, or are they just using it snarkily in regards to how dated they view the library generally?
- •You mean CTRL+C will copy and CTRL+V will paste?
- •Wait, so renting these books is totally free?