12 Keyboard shortcuts (PC) to make you faster and better!
These keyboard shortcuts will make you more efficient. Try them out! Add your favorites in the comments below.
- •Ctrl+CCopies the current selection
- •Ctrl+XCuts the current selection
- •Ctrl+VPastes the previously cut or copied selection
- •Ctrl+TOpens a new tab in your web browser
- •Ctrl+WCloses the current tab only
- •Alt+F4Terminates the current window or program. Use with care!
- •Alt+TabSwitches to the most recent window you were viewing. (Bonus tip! Hold Alt and press Tab repeatedly to toggle through all of your most recently viewed programs)
- •Windows+TabA better visual version of Alt+Tab from above.
- •Windows+DPressing the Windows key and toggling the letter D will minimize all of your windows to the desktop. Pressing again will restore them.
- •Windows+LLocks your computer with the password assigned to the account (if applicable). This is to keep those annoying coworkers from planking you.
- •Ctrl+NOpens a new program of your current program. For example, in Word you will get a brand new document. In PowerPoint you will get a new, blank presentation. In Chrome, you will get a new window to surf the web with.
- •Crrl+POpens the print dialog box. Usually allows you to adjust the image you are printing.