OUT OF CONTEXT SENTENCES FROM MY DREAM JOURNAL
Transcribed as written in a half-sleep morning haze.
- •Celebrities are turned into vampires and taken by Russians, including Steven Colbert. Jon Stewart makes an impassioned plea on his behalf.
- •I'm on a cruise ship where Lady Gaga is playing every night, eating a large plate of shrimp.
- •Later, I'm at a restaurant and everyone orders the same thing: pizza with Parkinson's disease on it.
- •We go to my "new place" where I haven't moved in yet, but my sister has already decorated it with lots of weird pebbles.
- •They want to see the apartment where Monica Lewinsky lived in the 90s. I don't want to take them there so I just show the outside. There is a statue of Hillary.
- •I am in a huge bathroom that looks like a furniture store.
- •At this point the others begin to see the futility of the situation, even though I knew it all along.
- •On my way, I make a joke admonishing her for "getting the old woman laid -- in the BAD way," and she laughs a lot, which makes me feel really funny, because she is Tina Fey.
- •Someone says, "they've got the snow ready," and we all know he means that "they" are the people building the huge igloo that will encapsulate and protect the city.
- •Dream ends with an image of John McCain snorting cigarette butts.