Work for it, enjoy it more.
- 1.Sunflower SeedsThe term Snacktivity came to me by way of David sunflower seeds- the packaging provides a beginner's lesson in shelling the seeds. Ad wizards. They also came up with the David slogan "Eat. Spit. Be Happy!"
- 2.CrawfishHad my first crawfish out of a brown paper bag at a costume party in New Orleans, fell in love. If you're there in season, get yours from Capt Sals. Cheap, messy, spicy, blissful. Also, Lobster. Really any crustacean can be a snacktivity.
- 3.S'moresI was gonna say half the fun is roasting the marshmallow but we all know that's just not true.
- 4.PeanutsTwo by two out of the shell, shell to the ground. Goes well with baseball and/or beer. Really, any shelled nut can make a great snacktivity.
- 5.PomegranatesPick em, don't shake em