SEEN AND HEARD AT FIREFLY FEST 2015
I was there Friday, only just recovered.
- •So many CamelBaks#2 accessory behind headband
- •"Here are your wings" -Red Bull-sponsored bartenderShe was not required to say that.
- •Sir Paul McCartney2 days after his 73rd birthday, he opened the show with "Birthday." I took like 20 minutes of video.
- •An ant crawling into my guitarA first for me
- •Run the Jewels, with Killer Mike's arm in a sling
- •A lot of tour buddies from the last few years
- •AWOLNATION's tour manager trying to tackle me off of a mini motorcycleMy buddy Kenny let me ride his new tour toy, but this dude thought I had straight stolen it, chased me around the artist area for a good minute before I noticed anything and Kenny waved him off.
- •"Hold fucking hands like you're in kindergarten!"Some production guy to his crew, as he put them into groups
- •"Charge into battle! Charge into battle!"Same guy, 10 seconds later as McCartney finished his set.
- •Fireworks"Hey Jude"