Reasons I Haven't Listed in Over a Month
Some of you have been kind enough to like my old stuff and/or follow me in the last few days, so I thought I owed you something new, even if it's just me lamely talking about why I haven't been listing.
- •Dada-ingTurns out taking care of two kids IS harder than one.
- •Compiling a 7-week winning streak in @list fantasy baseballWith apologies to Commissioner @supercommonname and the rest of our 6-person league
- •Stressing about Trump being a candidate for presidentSeriously horrifying.
- •Being reminded that having my anxiety disorder under control sometimes doesn't mean a damn thingThere's a reason I think there are a lot of parallels to substance abuse.
- •Getting off TwitterBecause of all the Trump stuff.
- •Texting with my wife while she tried to get tickets for Hamilton in ChicagoSpoiler alert: Knowing someone who works on the show does not help.
- •WritingBooks are long.