The Best of Delightfully Cheeky Minor League Baseball Mascots
In honor of Opening Day being less than a week away and a TLA fantasy baseball league run by @supercommonname, I invite your participation in this list. Ones like it exist elsewhere, but I thought we should curate the definitive guide. And Wikipedia makes it easy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minor_League_Baseball_leagues_and_teams
- •Batavia MuckdogsDid I just swear? I could swear I swore.
- •Fort Wayne TinCapsI live in Indiana. This name somehow seems appropriate.
- •Montgomery BiscuitsIt's like rooting for a Carl's Jr.
- •Modesto NutsFor realz. I worked for them for 2 seasons, there's a List in my drafts that will be getting published soon!Suggested by @supercommonname
- •Orbit the AlienAlbuquerque Isotopes of the PCL.Suggested by @andersun
- •Fresno TacosI think that we are technically still the Grizzlies, but they've been pushing this Taco thing a lot lately.Suggested by @krissybell76
- •Pensacola Blue WahoosSuggested by @k8zinker
- •Arkansas Travelers: Okey the possumWe have to laugh at ourselves down here. But seriously, possums are not "travelers." They are, at best, vagrants, and, at worst, possums. I don't know what I want the costume of a traveler to be. I just don't think it is a disgusting oversized rat dressed as Mario.Suggested by @listerine86