Ways I Could Use My Linkedin More Effectively
- •Change my profile picture from this.A puffy shirt does go with literally everything, though.
- •Add the job I've had for the last 6 years.Or the job I had for 6 years before that.
- •List some skills.To be fair, I'm not sure I have any.
- •Search for people I know and add them as conections.And cross my fingers we don't have beef?
- •"Endorse" my connections.I'm Ted Fox, and I approve this message. Which makes me qualified to tell you whether this guy I worked with a decade ago knows Excel.
- •Not laugh out loud every time it asks me to congratulate someone on their "work anniversary," like that's a real thing that exists.Like for real.
- •Remember my password.On the plus side, it's possible it's super secure.