MOST TOUCHING THINGS I'VE READ IN STRANGERS OBITUARIES
- •"I have known him as long as i've known my own mother. Maybe longer."
- •"And now I get the last word, Mike. It was YOUR idea to see the movie 'The Green Slime,' not mine."
- •"Pasta without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze."
- •"I included your picture in our nerf war this morning by shooting your portrait. I missed."
- •"I heard the love in your voice as you spoke to her on the phone and I saw the light in your eyes when you said her name."