Movies With Endings That Made Me Ugly-Cry
When Kleenex just won't do, and they don't make bath towels big enough...
- •PhiladelphiaBetween the end scenes and Neil Young's song in the closing credits, I am a mess.
- •The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThis one catches me off-guard every time. Those final ten minutes are heart wrenching.
- •Legends of the FallSo many feels. So. Many. Feels. The entire movie.
- •Forrest GumpThe monologue under the tree at the gravesite. Done.
- •GloryFrom the fireside testimonial on to the final war scene and its conclusion.
- •E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial"I'll be right here." UGH, tears.
- •Edward ScissorhandsWinona and Johnny forever.
- •The Green MileOh John Coffey like the drink, only not spelled the same.
- •AwakeningsThat Robin Williams and Robert DeNiro didn't walk away with Oscars from their performances is a crime against humanity.
- •Cry FreedomNot like Denzel can be denied in anything, but give him all the awards for biopics.
- •PhenomenonKyra Sedgwick alone on the porch swing sobbing is basically me by the end of this movie.
- •You've Got Mail"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."
- •Four Weddings and a FuneralWhile not technically the ending that makes me cry, it is the funeral which is close enough to the end.