What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
From my youngest self to my oldest self...
- •Wonder WomanThe Linda Carter version... as if there is any other version.
- •The Greatest American HeroThe theme song AND he couldn't fly?! Dude. 💜
- •Melba Moore in Purlie
- •Diana RossShe had me at Lady Sings The Blues
- •A veterinarian
- •Whitney HoustonJust in case the whole animal doctor thing didn't pan out.
- •Diahann Carroll in DynastyI got a thing for bad broads.
- •Deborah Kerr in The King and ISo classy, and she got to dance with Yul Brenner!
- •Gladys KnightSo I can sing to myself and admire the awesomeness of my voice anytime I want.
- •Debbie AllenAnd right now is where you start paying... in sweat!
- •TV writer