5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •I live in the self-proclaimed Watermelon Capital of the World. It may sound glamorous, but the melons that fall off the trucks attract flies and smell like sweet and sour ass crack in the middle of the hot summer. I took this picture to commemorate the first busted road watermelon of the year.
- •My best friend of 35 years and I watch the Oscars together. Each year as we descend into early onset dementia, we add new decorations and formal evening wear. This year we added feather boas to the mix.
- •I love me a drag queen. This was taken in Atlanta earlier this month.
- •My 12 year old daughter followed a make up tutorial to prepare for her Halloween costume. I may be a bit biased but I think she looks awesome.
- •Speaking of Halloween, I am obsessed with Neil Patrick Harris and my friend is obsessed with Nathan Fillion. So of course we dressed up as their respective characters from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I'm Dr. Horrible and she is Captain Hammer.