Field Trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics
Proving that a flair for the fabulous and an eye for perfection runs in the family, my 12 year old daughter requested that we make a trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics. After I dried my tears of gratitude, we entered the Mecca of all things righteous and true in this world. Here are a few highlights:
- •When one finds oneself in need of a stick, as one does from time to time, don't go outside and get a disease ridden branch that a rabid squirrel has humped, come on down to Jo-Ann Fabrics. There is a stick for every occasion.
- •Rick rack, mother fuckers.
- •I took this picture because I was picking up what the lady in the picture was putting down. Then I realized that Burlap Terry is a fantastic drag name.
- •For plushies who want to custom make their own costumes with extra holes for added shenanigans.
- •Of course the best part of the trip was the fabric section. Such a fantastic variety! Speaking of rabid stick humping squirrels, check out this lovely pattern.
- •Christmas in July! Praise Jesus and mustache puns!
- •Fabric with sewing machines that will be sewn by real sewing machines. Oh Jo-Ann, you are so meta.
- •A tasteful floral print with which to sheath Grandma's vag.
- •I swear this is a pot leaf. Jo-Ann is down with the ganja. Color me impressed.
- •Puff, puff, pass, bitch.
- •I left a "Fuck Hobby Lobby" parting message as we left. Thanks @joannfabrics for the best day of my life. Keep it crafty, yo.