Supermarket Lines Suck
- •I hate to wait. Patience is most certainly not a mother fucking virtue.
- •The person in front/behind me usually smells like moldy cheese, but not the good kind.
- •Some asshole tries to impart their version of witty repartee such as, "All these registers and no cashiers" or the old chestnut in the Georgia summer, "Hot enough for you?"
- •I've spent the last 30 minutes shopping, which means I'm hangry at this point. I'm liable to start gnawing on the edge of the Weekly World News. BTW, I can't believe Bat Boy is still around.
- •But then, like a lush, fertile oasis in the dry, blistering desert, I see it. The one thing that can bring me hope and happiness in this bleak situation.
- •A reminder that @joannfabrics is still around to kick Michaels' no account ass into the ground and bend Hobby Lobby over in the back alley while talking mad shit about its mother.
- •All is well with the world.