A+ Movie News I've Heard Today
- •Julia Louis-Dreyfus is remaking Force Majeure starring herselfJulia Louis-Dreyfus on vacation making fun of her weak-ass husband? CANNOT. WAIT.
- •Steve McQueen and Gillian Flynn are adapting a miniseries togetherAnd judging by this picture of the original, I am their number #1 audience priority!
- •The new James Bond movie will play in IMAX.Daniel Craig, Léa Seydoux, and Monica Bellucci on a 70ft screen.
- •Terence Malick's next movie has a name and it apparently is still coming out this year.It's called Weightless. This is the one with live music in Austen, TX where Ryan Gosling, Michael Fassbender, Natalie Portman, Cate Blanchett, and Rooney Mara are somehow all doing each other. Idk how that'll work, but I'm DOWN.
- •I no longer have to pay to see Southpaw because the trailer spoiled the whole movieI'm mostly bummed about this, but trying to find the silver lining.