Classic Movies That Live Up to the Hype
- •The Adventures Of Robin HoodThe first movie I ever saw. Ahem. Made a big impression.
- •Dr. ZhivagoOmar Sharif. Julie Christie. Jaw lines for the ages.
- •Meet Me In St. LouisThe love from this movie made Liza Minnelli. Enough said.
- •Rebel Without A CauseA friend of mine who doesn't love movies just watched this and now she's in love with James Dean. #ART
- •Shadows"Just stand there and be as lovely as you look." 😢
- •BreathlessJump cuts, but like...sexy jump cuts.
- •The Big SleepThe best flirting that has ever been recorded on film.
- •Now, Voyager😭
- •Stella Dallas😭😭😭
- •Imitation Of Life😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
- •NashvilleMarry me Robert Altman.
- •Gone With The WindI almost wish this didn't live up the hype to the extent that it does. But it does. As God is my witness, IT DOES.
- •Ghostbusters? If you don't accept that as classic, do the math of how long ago it was made from now, compared to how long before it was Gone With The Wind.Suggested by @evan