Michelle Pfeiffer Movies, Ranked by How Much They Will Make You Fall in Love With Michelle Pfeiffer
- •Frankie And JohnnyHi, just a heads up, this is a perfect movie. Al Pacino and Pfeiffer play a pair of diner workers who want to be less lonely. You will laugh, you will cry, you will fall in love with Michelle Pfeiffer so hard your heart might explode out of your body. It is on Netflix, GO NOW.
- •Batman ReturnsYou know how much you'll love Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns? They edited more Catwoman into this movie than Batman, and the movie is called Batman Returns.
- •The Fabulous Baker BoysYou will also fall in love with Jeff Bridges. Win win!
- •Married To The MobYou might not guess that starring in a comic book-y art film as a Jersey girl mob wife would be an easy path to let's-do-dinner-and-a-movie charm, but sorry Lorraine Bracco, Michelle Pfeiffer can do anything.
- •One Fine DaySome jerks think this is a bad movie. THEY ARE WRONG. This is the best movie. Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney are single parents trying to balance kids and work and flirting like movie stars in New York. Michelle has a self-makeover montage. She is magic.
- •ScarfaceYou know how many people can wear those clothes? One. One people.
- •Grease 2Michelle Pfeiffer dressed as a Christmas tree, *crying*, singing about her dream motorcycle man. She's my hero. (Also Grease 2>>>>Grease, I will defend this to the death.)
- •The Witches Of EastwickThe hardest game of Fuck, Marry, Kill of all time. But in the end, I think everyone would marry Michelle, flip a coin for the nookie, and then kill the bastard who threatened death upon either Susan Sarandon or Cher.
- •Dangerous LiaisonsEveryone rules in this, especially Glenn Close, but the last shot of Michelle Pfeiffer in this movie is #unforgettable.
- •LadyhawkeOk here's the thing. Ladyhawke is wild as fuck. Rutger Hauer turns into a wolf at night and Michelle Pfeiffer turns into a hawk during the day because of a curse a bishop(???) placed on them. Also Matthew Broderick is there, delivering monologues to the camera like Ferris Bueller, while fighting medieval knights. And it's all set to an electric guitar score. I HIGHLY recommend this movie. Also Michelle Pfeiffer's face looks like this.
- •The Age Of InnocenceMartin Scorsese has called this his most violent movie. Fair. Any movie that sets up a choice between Michelle Pfeiffer and Winona Ryder is aiming for blood.
- •StardustSo beautiful! So evil! Literally EATS HEARTS!Suggested by @julia