Foods That Taste Like Regret
These are foods that I crave from time to time but I immediately regret eating as soon as I consume them. Please feel free to suggest your own!
- •McDonald's breakfastWhen I go on road trips, I always seem to stop at McDonald's during the first leg of my trip, and I always get the sausage biscuit meal. Fifteen minutes later, the sandwich and hashbrown are sitting like lead, and all I'm left with is some orange-colored drink.
- •Ramen noodlesI'm not talking about actual ramen noodles. I'm talking about the sodium-packed staples of every college student ever.
- •Deep-dish pizzaThe perfect storm of carbs and grease (from the cheese).
- •Funnel cakeDon't get me wrong - I love funnel cake. However, I've never had one that wasn't immediately followed by a sense of self-loathing. I think it's a combination of the size and the sheet amount of grease/calories it contains.
- •Onion ringsSo very tempting, so very greasy.