Thinking about getting my first tattoo
Pros and cons weighed
- •Tattoos are more accepted now
- •Wanted one since college
- •Have a good idea for one and want it where I can hide it from work or public just in case I'm a little gunshy showing it off
- •Did my research and found a recommended and reputable tattoo artist near me
- •Eff it, why not?
- •First tattoo and your past thirty? Mid life crisis much? (what was actually said to me)
- •Since its the first one kinda scared of the unknown
- •All my other tattoo ideas from college were horrible in retrospect
- •Bad tattoo ideaGreen lantern comic symbol. My dad and mines favorite superhero. An esoteric comic image so it felt special and unique to the superman/batman topical comic tattoos seen. I've always loved comics green lantern (was) is a story where anyone, if they were brave enough could be chosen... Then that horrid movie came out and current dc comics are a mess of bad retcons and violent stories nor to mention making green lantern evil, then not evil, and lnow he's based on emotion and willpower.
- •Bad tattoo ideaRampant lion for my fraternity that some of my other fraternity brothers got... Who I don't talk to now nor visit nor consider it valuable time spent in hindsight
- •Bad tattoo ideaPenn state nittany lion for my alma mater.. Missed a Joe Pa shaped bullet with that one.