My First List, My Fun Weekend (so far)
Graduated last weekend so I'm enjoying my time between being a full-time student and starting my full-time career. Here's my weekend so far
- •On Thursday (yes my weekend started on Thursday...Working part-time rocks, am I right?) my boyfriend (cj) and i enjoyed some ribs and fried chicken at Union Pig and Chicken in East Liberty. The fried chicken rocked but I wasn't a fan of the ribs as much. (dry rub on ribs isnt my thing, sorry 😣)
- •On Friday cj and I scooted on over to the North Shore to attend a concert. We saw Half Moon Run and they were so good! It was an intimate concert but those are the best.
- •Today we went to the Korean Bazaar in Shadyside. It was delicious (as usual) and packed with people! We shared cold buckwheat noodles, beef Bulgogi, and some sushi (pictured below)
- •Here's a picture of cj being extra happy about his beef Bulgogi. I can't blame the guy ☺
- •Tonight will consist of pizza, wings, and some penguins hockey with the fam!!