TIMES I SCREAMED, ACCORDING TO MY TWITTER
From least to most recent.
- •When my Twitter tab was on the wrong side of my Gmail tab.
- •When I read a Vanity Fair article about the movie adaptation of World War Z.
- •When I saw a picture of Brad Pitt wearing a basketball necktie.
- •When I found out there was at least one person on Twitter named Tessa with more followers than me.
- •When a guy held a restaurant bathroom door open for me a little *too* ceremoniously.
- •When an episode of Broad City had a scene nearly identical to one from an early draft of a screenplay @aubreybell and I wrote.
- •The first time I heard Audrina Patridge's name out loud while watching The Bling Ring and realized her last name wasn't Partridge.
- •When I found out Roy Scheider was in The Punisher.