Nicknames I've had
- •JellyI was the Jelly to my PB, a high school friend who I've kept in touch all these years.
- •TacoThe nickname 3 of my friends gave each other for our group we formed in college, named" Rock the Taco". We were each Taco.
- •Brown BearPrivate nickname a Taco gave to me after watching Scrubs.
- •SugaplumName given to me by a fellow Southerner and good friend from college.
- •Tasty pronounced : tas-teeDrunk group of girls ordering a Big&Tasty off of McDonald's menu in an Italian accent in Switzerland, then deciding I was Tasty.
- •PoppyAnother nickname from college. I was the head Orientation Leader and my group of OLs decided to call me Poppy, as in Pops, not Papi.
- •LobisomemMy capoeira name (Werewolf). My mestre babptized me with this name, indicative of my features.
- •TexxMy fraternity used nicknames for each member. The guys really went all out to figure this one out ;-) When I would meet someone knew I would say, "hallo, Ich bin Texx, weil ich aus Texas komme". It's part of my Fraternity signature.