Reason I often eat at Fast Foods for lunch
- •Before I list my reason just know this:Yes, it enables me to eat at unhealthy places. Yes, I can make it at home at a fraction of the cost. Yes, I'm that kind of lazy. And yes, sometimes it's bad, but most often it's just the way it's suppose to be.
- •And here's the ONE reason I go out for lunch :
- •Drum rolls
- •Tea. Iced Tea. Pronounced Ice Tea.Sometimes 100 % unsweetened tea, other times a ratio of 75:25 mix, 50:50 or Arnold Palmer style. Some places even have unsweet Mango or unsweet raspberry tea. The combinations are endless!
- •I know Americans consume most of their calories through their drinks, but that's why I mostly drink unsweetened. 😈
- •And only at Fast Food restaurants can I get unlimited tea.If I brewed at home, which I do every night, it takes a while. It's such a long process, and I can't wait!! I want chilled, gallons of tea at my disposal.
- •What about store bought gallons of unsweet tea?Yes, that's a good point, and I'll get back to you at a later time.