Top College Care Pkg Items
My cousin is going to college in Indianapolis and I'm trying to figure out what are the best care package items. I didn't have the traditional college experience (future LIST to come) and Im pretty excited for her. Help me with food and other must haves!
- •Keurig Coffee Pod Coffee MakerNo turning back now, it's been ordered.
- •Mac & CheeseIt's got to be better than a 24 pack, of Ramen, right?
- •Laundry pods?
- •Are crock pots a college thing?
- •Add some fun stuff too.Go to the dollar store and stock up on bubble solution, silly string, that kind of stuff.Suggested by @justjills
- •Gift cardsDepends on what she likes, but Starbucks or wal-Mart/Target are usually safe bets.Suggested by @justjills
- •Snacks are always goodSuggested by @Heartsounds
- •Lots of chocolateSuggested by @foxfoxkatie
- •I've seen a cute idea on Pinterest called 'A Box of Sunshine.' You fill it with yellow things like lemon heads, twinkies, etc. and things that will make the receiver happy 😊Suggested by @foxfoxkatie
- •Breakfast bars/granola barsBecause you don't always have time to get breakfast before classSuggested by @ilanser