Words I Can't Pronounce In German
Because I just can't
- •AmerikanerComes out in a very American accent
- •AusschliesslichExclusively. I need to prepare a few hours before I plan on using it in a sentence to say it right
- •EichhörnchenSquirrel. Eichtier would have been a better word. It makes me smile German speakers have the same trouble pronouncing the English word.
- •FürstDuke. Yep, it does come up in conversation
- •BurgIt takes a few tries before I can say it. I sound like a European trying to say hamburger.
- •KerichtTrash. Ok, it's outdated but it's still used in Switzerland.
- •RühreiIt's written with a ü, but it sounds like ee.
- •StreichholzschächtelchenLittle Matchboxes. I prefer to say Feuer.
- •Chur, Chindgsi, Chäs, CH-Ok, it's Swiss German, but at least I can say Chuchichaestli just fine
- •RöhrenTo bellow. Impossible for me .