Essential Life Advice: Reasons to Courtesy Flush
Courtesy flush: The patriotic act of flushing a dook immediately after it hits the water, a move most often executed in public restrooms but also valuable in some solo performances.
- •You're not making soup.Simmering doesn't make it better.
- •They don't charge per flushIt's cheaper than Obamacare and everything on McD's all-day breakfast menu.
- •Less traffic jamsYou leave a stadium early when your team is way down, right? Send this game's fans out separately and they don't get stuck at the door.
- •You're a vegetarian. (...Or you just ate Korean food)And look, I love Korean food but it escalates the situation considerably.
- •It only requires one hand.You can still hold your phone and browse li.sts. ... or voop (vape+poop).
- •Because together, we can change the world.... at least two flushes at a time
- •And seriously, to the vegetarian making soup in the next stall, "Send that package to the city already. You're killing us!!"