Thoughts While Watching Gilmore Girls in 2017
I somehow escaped the first decade of the 2000s without watching a single episode of Gilmore Girls. It was as good as everyone made it out to be, but watching the show in 2017 prompted some thoughts that definitely wouldn’t have occurred to me in 2005:
- •Bell sleevesWere bell sleeves really this popular? I haven’t seen a bell sleeve in a very long time.
- •Cute boysHow are alllll of Rory’s boyfriends so attractive? I probably would have had this thought in 2007 also, but still worth mentioning.
- •Milo VentimigliaOn that note, watching both Gilmore Girls and This Is Us at the same time is weird. In the best way.
- •The DonaldIf Rory knew she was supporting the future campaign of Donald Trump, she would never have went to his casino for her 21st birthday.
- •LegwarmersWhy are legwarmers part of Loreli’s outfit? That never should have been a thing.