Best types of Coke, ranked
- •Fountain Coke from almost any authentic Mexican restaurant
- •McDonalds fountain Coke
- •Mexican glass bottle Coke
- •American glass bottle Coke
- •8 oz plastic bottle Coke20 oz plastic bottle is too much. The last few ounces are always warm backwash and you feel like death if you drink that much.
- •Aluminum can CokeIf poured over a glass of ice this moves up to #5
- •2L of CokeGoes flat way too quickly
- •Not a feasible substitute: Pepsi
- •Sidenote: anything other than original Coke is not worth drinking. i.e. Diet, cherry, vanilla, zero. Don't mess with perfection.