Best types of Coke, ranked
- 1.Fountain Coke from almost any authentic Mexican restaurant
- 2.McDonalds fountain Coke
- 3.Mexican glass bottle Coke
- 4.American glass bottle Coke
- 5.8 oz plastic bottle Coke20 oz plastic bottle is too much. The last few ounces are always warm backwash and you feel like death if you drink that much.
- 6.Aluminum can CokeIf poured over a glass of ice this moves up to #5
- 7.2L of CokeGoes flat way too quickly
- 8.Not a feasible substitute: Pepsi
- 9.Sidenote: anything other than original Coke is not worth drinking. i.e. Diet, cherry, vanilla, zero. Don't mess with perfection.