TAYLOR SWIFT LYRICS I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH
- •Like any real love, it keeps you guessingThis is not real love, this is insecurity.
- •Boys only want love if it's tortureBoys only want love if it's easy.
- •Welcome to New York, it's been waiting for you.New York doesn't give a shit about you.
- •You could have been getting down to this sick beatIt's a pretty pedestrian beat.
- •I can make the bad guys good for a weekendI think she means that she can be bad for a weekend.
- •When we're on the phone and you talk real slow, 'Cause it's late and your mama don't knowHow does talking slow solve this problem?!? WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY LOW??????