THINGS I PROBABLY DON'T THINK ABOUT IN THE SHOWER
- •That Trading Spaces skit on Chapelle Show where Dave says, "White people don't use washcloths." But I do use a washcloth! What does this mean?
- •Did I wash my hair already?
- •My daughter must have had to go potty when she woke up, because she insists on flushing, and that's why my water pressure sucks now.
- •My wife would never flush on me while I'm in the shower. Maybe by accident.
- •What if my wife just intentionally flushed on me? Must investigate after I wash my hair.
- •In the movies, why do people always get into the shower and THEN turn it on? So dumb. I can't imagine that anyone actually does that.
- •But hey, it's not like I watch a lot of people take showers. Maybe I'm the weirdo.
- •Speaking of movies, how about that scene in The Goonies where the kids beat on the pipes and the water handles get sucked into the wall? That was cool.
- •Should really wash my hair at this point.