CHOOSING A PUPPY
- •Don't go for the looks, choose a dog that matches your lifestyle.Are you always traveling? Pick a dog that will adjust to shelter very quickly.
- •Consider the health of the dog you're planning on adopting.Health insurance. Vaccines.
- •A dog's grooming needs may affect your daily routine.Lots of fur, lots of shedding.
- •Training a dog takes a lot of patience.Puppy kindergarten?!
- •Make sure to factor time for exercise.Exercise routine - how long? what kind? Pet sitter/Dog walker?!
- •If not a Shiba, maybe an Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler)?