5 Careers To Pursue If Money Wasn't An Issue
Because it's fun to daydream once in a while...
- 1.Bus BoyAll the excitement of serving tables, but with less tips!
- 2.Call Center OperatorWho doesn't like talking to strangers about things they don't know (and you don't give a) shit about?
- 3.Middle ManagementOn the subject of shit, someone has to keep it rolling downhill.
- 4.Ride Share DriverSpend your weekends carting around sloppy Millenials and even sloppier middle-aged bourgeoise trendsters.
- 5.Bank TellerLet's face it: even if you didn't desperately need money to survive, life would still be all about the Benjamins.