THINGS I FIND AWKWARD IN CANADA
Cause I'm in Canada ...well I just came back from Canada
- •Heat in the mallSo many people and stores and light and so much heat
- •Heat in gyms....starting a sauna?
- •"Eh?"But I get caught saying "eh" so not so awkward lol
- •The money is shiny and plasticPlay money! Lowkey literally since the CAD is down
- •Their FDA is different than American FDASo different products in certain stores and kind of confusing. They are technically a different country but...are they really? Lol
- •Bud light platinum is on the DL hereI occasionally drink it but I yeah lol
- •They charge you for killing Raccoons
- •Don't accept American visa debit cards half of the timeLike wtf y'all
- •Montreal's abbreviation is MTL....I didn't know this.
- •Being a dual language city in Montreal they say "bonjour hello" to determine what language to speak to you inYo lemme speak in both ayee
- •Je parle Le français okkkkkk
- •Tinder in Montreal is funny because ya
- •I will say bumble has beautiful people in Toronto compared to Montreal
- •YYZ airport is a clusterfuck