Sexy, On the Up & Up
Subtle things that make me melt
- •Long sleeved shirts rolled up to the elbowsDudes, I'm not the only girl to feel this one. You're welcome.
- •Asking your partner what they'd like to order, then ordering for both of you when the waiter/waitress/bartender takes the order
- •Holding doors open, pulling out chairs, etc.Manners go a long way and while it's not expected it is noted and appreciated.
- •Being kind to wait staff and tipping wellShows good moral character.
- •Giving positive advice without being specifically asked for it
- •Looking your partner directly in the eyes while talking to them
- •Saying your partners name unexpectedly at the end of a sentence, especially in that lower register where you can tell they’re being more serious than usual
- •Being effortlessly good with kids and animals
- •Putting your hand on your partners lower back while standing or walkingSubtle gesture that goes a lot further than holding hands IMO.
- •Not calling women bitches, under any circumstance
- •Warming your partners hands in your own, sitting on their feet, or offering to give them your jacket when they're coldComing from someone who perpetually shivers this one is huge.