Why is it so wrong to talk about it?!
- •Recently I was in an all time low funk.
- •Honestly it was awful and the worse bout with depression I've ever experienced.
- •But when other people realize that you deal with depression it's like they look at you like less of a person.In their eyes it's just you not being able to control your emotions.
- •Or they think it makes you crazy.
- •And instead of useful help you'll hear:
- •"Oh well why don't you just get over it?"
- •"It's been (insert number of months) don't you think it's time to let it go?"
- •"Oh come on now, your life isn't that bad!"
- •Just to name a few....
- •And anytime that anyone brings up the word Depression it get swept under the rug.
- •It shouldn't be that way.
- •Roughly 14.8 million Americans are affected by it.
- •And what I've come to realize is that sometimes just unloading to a friend helps a lot more than one would think.
- •A conversation without a demeaning comeback.Works wonders
- •We're so open to talk about everything else...
- •Why not talk depression?!It's very real!