THINGS I HAVE LEARNED THIS YEAR
- •it's okay to not be okaysharing your feelings may not be comfortable, but it may be best.
- •dreaming is goodI thought I had a dream, but it didn't make me happy. A dream is supposed to make you giddy and joyful and excited and nervous all together.
- •self-analysis is keyif you aren't joyful in your current state figure out the problem and change it.
- •don't apologize for your opinionjust because you think you're right doesn't mean someone else is wrong and just because someone else thinks they're right doesn't mean you're wrong.
- •well being over careeralthough many people claim that your career comes first, I would rather be poor and joyful than rich and unhappy.
- •try everything THEN decidedabble in everything you can until you see what's right for YOU.
- •choose yourselfmake your decisions for yourself because they won't have the same effect on others that they do on you.
- •crying is goodyes