5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
Here are 5 photos picked at random. This should be weekly list because I have hella storage in my phone and I screengrab pretty much everything "just in case."
- •A screengrab from the "Simpsonsfamilyquotes" Instagram account.I had to have it cause it so effortlessly captures my millennial ennui.
- •This is not just shred of chocolate on the couch.This is, in fact, proof my husband/roomie isn't as clean as he likes to rub in my face. I will not tell whether I ate the piece or not, but I can tell you it was a 3 Musketeers bar.
- •A picture I took of my eye on the streetcar to see if the rain had made my mascara run.It hadn't! 👀
- •A little side-by-side photo collage I made of my newborn nephew and Franklin the Turtle.They're making the same face! Fame runs in the genes, baby.
- •Some of my Mary's Gluten-free Crackers had fused into a Mickey Mouse head.They didn't taste any better.