My Crossfit Stats & Goalz
I can probably back squat you
- •Power clean = 120. GOAL = 140 (above or at bodyweight)
- •Bench press = 115. GOAL = 140
- •clean and JERK = 125. goal = bodyweight
- •OVERHEAD SQUAT = 95 (so close to goal of 100#!). side story - I used to hate OHS and for evvvvrr I was stuck at 65#. a few months ago I had a 30# PR. wtf
- •kettle bell swings. no goal - just love this pic. need to rock the pink shirt more.
- •Back squat = 150 (I think?). goal = 175 (ambitious)
- •front squat baby = 140#. GOAL = 160
- •DT Rx!!
- •DEAD LIFT = 215# (I love deadlifts). GOAL = 250#
- •Double unders. meh. f double unders
- •to see Thor In his sweatshirt like evry day!
- •FRAN. for those who don't know Fran, she's a B. beast nasty. pull ups and thrusters. my goal is to beat my goal time from last year
- •To do all partner WODs with Michelle 💗
- •Shoulder press = 90! GOALZ= 100#
- •jump jump
- •if you actually made it to the end of this list, this is the final Crossfit stat: when we did the first #strongerfasterleaner challenge, my team did pole dancing. so see, crossfits not that bad 😁