MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES, CHRONOLOGICALLY
My entire youth from 1999 to 2005 was apparently not documented.
- •1994 - ElmoI loved it.
- •1995 - Witch
- •1996 - Minnie Mouse
- •1997 - Ariel
- •1998 - Witch #2
- •2006 - Spartan CheerleaderIt was a really dark time.
- •2008 - Juno
- •2009 - Buffy
- •2010 - Coal MinerThis was a weird year. My college house had a theme. The theme was "Museum of Science and Industry." There was a coal mining exhibit. It was a thing.
- •2012 - Angela Chase
- •2013 - My grandma, Bernice
- •2013 - Baba YagaIt was the year of grandmas.
- •2014 - Vampire / BellatrixI don't love repeating costumes, but fake blood & a dark mark were enough to make two costumes out of this cape & black dress.