8 Famous People Who Happen To Share My Birthday of August 2nd
I forgot to do this list so that it was released on my actual birthday, when it would have made sense to do so. Oh, well... 🙄😁
- 1.Kevin SmithSNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIES!!
- 2.Jacinda BarrettApparently she's in "Bloodline" now? That's cool. I would know that if it didn't happen to be one of the SEVEN TRILLION SHOWS I have yet to catch up on...
- 3.Sam WorthingtonHollywood's Biggest Leading Man, circa 2009.
- 4.Mary Louise-ParkerI never did watch "Weeds". But then again, it WAS a show on Showtime, and Showtime always winds up letting their shows fizzle out into mediocrity, if not outright utter shittiness, so I probably dodged a bullet there...
- 5.Edward FurlongYeeeeeah, none of the most recent pictures of him are that great, so better to look back on his halcyon days (like everyone else does)...
- 6.Charli XCXShe's more of a woman than I am a man, an intimidating fact that makes my heart go BOOM CLAP! 😁
- 7.Wes CravenThe man who made saying "I'll be right back" impossible to say anymore without fear of being killed by meta murderer horror movie aficionados. (RIP, Sir Wes. 🙌🏻)
- 8.Peter O'TooleSurprisingly, I don't share a birthday with his cousin, Plenty... (Bah-dum-bum, TISH!) 😁