Already on li.st? Open in app.
Music is the soundtrack to life. And as we grow in life through new experiences, the music evolves with us.
- 1.Little Green CarsHarmonies that I've never heard before in this fashion. I recommend starting with "The John Wayne"
- 2.Scars on 45The rhythms and sound just get me every time.
- 3.Andrew McMahon In the WildernessSome of the best lyrics from a musician. Definitely check out his previous bands Jacks Mannequin and Something Corporate.
I'm a romantic nerd at heart
- •LostWhile you may or may not like the ending... The writing was some of the best. It changed the entire landscape.
- •Dawson's CreekYeah, this probably isn't the greatest show ever. It's rather corny, but the memories are everlasting.
- •The Walking DeadWho doesn't want to learn how to survive a zombie apocalypse?