Already on li.st? Open in app.
What horrible (or amazing) things do you eat on those long road trips? Getting ready for an 8 hour drive!!🤓🚙🍟🌮🌭🌯
- •To the Manor BornClassic. I want to be Audrey fforbes- Hamilton.
- •The Royle FamilyHow can watching a family do nothing be so damned hilarious!?!?
- •The Vicar of DibleyDawn French. Comic genius. Alice- I Can't Believe it's not Butter.
- •Lower your expectations.
Life. So full of things. I long to be bored out of my mind, with nowhere to go, no one to talk to, and nothing to do...except these things
- •Read a bunch Jane Austen books, while listening to Bach and Beethoven, and drinking British Blend tea.
- •Listen to my lame ass collection of questionable CDs- that includes this little gem http://youtu.be/u8AUtuo0DYg, some Robbie Williams, and George Shearing.
- •Take the dog on a long walk really early in the morning, so I can wear my most hideous sweats, any old glasses, listen to This American Life and avoid having to make eye contact with other walkers.
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
- •Good Morning .
- •Good night , hope you had a good day .
- •Hi , how's today going?
I want to hug many wild animals. I get pissed when I see dumb celebrities getting to pet lions or whales. Jerks.
- •Lion. That mane. Those paws.
- •Otters, both sea and river. Hug and swim with. Basically spend the afternoon with. Eatin' oysters and spinning around in the water. Perfect.
- •Horse. I know they're not wild. But they're like stop lights. They seem reasonably sized from a distance. But up close- they're gigantic, unwieldy and kinda scary!
From a certain era.
- •Dana Andrews. Seriously. Watch Laura and The Best Years of Our Lives or Daisy Kenyon. The irony is that this manly man has a lady name.
- •Dennis Morgan. Too many movies to name- but I dare you to watch Christmas in Connecticut (the original) and a.) not fall n love with him and b.) not add it to your Christmas watch list
- •Cary Grant. Do I have to explain this? Watch Room for One More. Plus every other Cary Grant movie. Archibald Leach, my ass.
How 70s kids learned shit
- •Lolly, Lolly, Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here
- •A Noun is a Person, Place or Thing
- •Korean stew with tofu. Spicy!
- •Meatballs! Stuffed with fresh mozzarella.
I was a stupid child....