Things I Will Do When Things Settle Down Around Here
Life. So full of things. I long to be bored out of my mind, with nowhere to go, no one to talk to, and nothing to do...except these things
- •Read a bunch Jane Austen books, while listening to Bach and Beethoven, and drinking British Blend tea.
- •Listen to my lame ass collection of questionable CDs- that includes this little gem http://youtu.be/u8AUtuo0DYg, some Robbie Williams, and George Shearing.
- •Take the dog on a long walk really early in the morning, so I can wear my most hideous sweats, any old glasses, listen to This American Life and avoid having to make eye contact with other walkers.
- •Binge watch stupid television.
- •Eat Stouffer's creamed chipped beef on toast.
- •Drink. A lot. Of this.
- •Sleep alone. No other people. No pets.